Carpet cleaning service is a difficult thing to do by yourself; there, I said It. You must be thinking that I opened this article thinking that it will teach me how to deal with cleaning my carpet. The fact remains that carpets are not as easy to clean as they seem. They are pretty difficult to deal with. I know of so many people, who have tried cleaning their carpets on their own. They have always fallen short of the task. These people thought that let’s save some money and in the process, they ended up losing more than they bargained for. In my opinion, these people should have gone for a proper Carpet Cleaning in Doncaster. Let’s talk about the mistakes these people did:
So Here Are The Case Studies.
- This is the real-life incident of a man living with his girlfriend, who tried to surprise her, by making sure that he would make his carpet look clean and appear brand new. However, the problem got even bigger. Here is what happened.
The man went on the Internet and bought some of the most popular and easiest carpet cleaning service products available from various websites. He now thought that he has got it all solved. The man now went on to start cleaning the carpets. The carpet had lots of stains, some spills, and some sand that came off various shoes.
As soon as he started using the products, he noticed something wrong happening to the carpet. There was a pungent smell and he could see some foam getting formed on the carpet. What happened was that he got his hands on some bad products. These days products have started reacting on the carpet’s surface. In the end, the chemicals burnt a hole in the carpet.
So the man who thought his partner would be happy ended up with a destroyed carpet in his hands.
- After the man who destroyed the carpet, let us talk about a woman who did everything right but still, everything went completely wrong. The woman did enough research and unlike the gentleman from the previous example, bought only quality products which only had the best reviews. Now, the woman started cleaning up the carpet on her own.
Everything was going the way she saw on the Internet. The foam was right, the stains were getting removed, and also there was a sweet smell in the air, telling the woman that everything was going fine. However, she committed a mistake that she could not anticipate at all. She did not dry the carpet properly and within three days the carpet started stinking.
The wet carpet attracted and collected more dirt and sand. This caused the carpet to start smelling even worse. Now, she was left with an even bigger problem that she began with.
- The third scenario is completely different. Here the person was smart enough, not to take up the task himself. He decided that after reading all the incidents on the Internet, he will not try to clean the carpet by himself. So he did the best thing; at least what he thought was right. He went ahead and called up a professional company offering carpet cleaning service in the area. Now, you must be thinking about what can go wrong in this scenario. After all, he relied on the expert.
See the problem lies in the word ‘Expert’. Who he thought of as experts were some cheap and untrained cleaners, who ended up doing a lot of harm to the carpet. This was an ideal scenario gone completely wrong and actually causing more harm than good.
Now, these three examples are enough to teach you how you should not go about carpet cleaning.
So let’s summarise what we have learned.
- First of all, do not try to clean up the carpet, without the right training and especially do not do it with the wrong products.
- The second thing we learned was that even if you do it the right way; the thing is that cleaning should be followed by properly drying out the carpet.
- The final thing is to rely on the right companies offering Carpet Cleaning Doncaster.
So, remember these points and you will be good to go.